Friday, February 17, 2012

Keep to the Code!

Happy Friday!  I'm so glad it's finally here :)  I hope everyone had a great week.  I apologize for the lousy resolution of this post.  My awesome cell phone is only awesome for communicating.
It's downright lousy for photography.  *sigh*
  I found this image from The Octopode Factory.  Lily Chilvers' digis are becoming a favorite of mine and she's done it again with her original rendition of a most memorable movie character, Jack Sparrow.  Make sure to stop by her site and see her unique images.
  Tomorrow is going to be fabulous.  I'm having Coffee, Copics and Craft time with Jeni from Flip Flop Creations and Linda from Turtle in the Sand.  I can't wait to see what ideas and creations we come up with.  We'll keep you posted!


Image: The Octopode Factory Jack Sparrow
Sentiment:  Oak Pond Creations
Paper:  Frances Meyer "World Map"
Embellishments: Dress it Up pirate ship button and Recollections anchor brad

No comments: