Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My First Challenge!

Family...
Meljens Challenge #98 - Buttons

I've never tried a challenge but I've seen how much fun it is for my dear friends Jen and Linda and I just had to join in the fun.  I've stressed over this new adventure all week and I'm glad to finally finish this card.  I couldn't wait to use Meljen's Fuzzer the Monster image.  He's one of my favorites.  Fuzzer seemed so lonely all by himself.  I know how important our families are so I decided to make Fuzzer the Monster into The Fuzzer Monster Family.
Have a fabulous week!

Paper:  Scrap Black and Southworth Linen
Accesories:  Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Spellbinders Lacey Circles, Bakers Twine, Making Memories Ribbon, Heart Buttons by Dress it Up

3 comments:

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! What a great idea to make Fuzzer into a family! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!

Kim said...

Thank you Marlena. I can't wait to do another challenge. This has been fun!

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh! This is so CUTE! I love how you created a whole group of these cute monsters.


Thank you for joining our “Buttons”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~