Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A New Year means a New Commitment

I admit that I hesitate to commit.

Whew!  I said it.  Out loud.  Hello bloggy friends.  I've been a bad blogger.  I promise to make an ATTEMPT to maintain my blog this year.  I promise to add posts at least once a week.  I promise to list my muses, tools, colors, papers etc... like a good blogger should.  I promise to find a way to organize the ideas in my head then make time to sit down at the craft table (AKA: family dinner table) and create the visions in my head. 

Looking forward to sharing ideas and learning this year!

-Kimberly

3 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

WooHoo!!! It's about time!! Lol
I am gonna hold you to it Kim. Get that Edward Scissor Hands card on here, it was fabulous!! ~jeni :)

p.s. love your new sexy mama pic

Linda said...

You so better not let us down on this commitment. glad you posted Edward Scissor Hand. That card was so kool in person too. Have a great weekend Kim. PS Loving your blog picture too!

Kim said...

Thanks Jeni and Linda <3 We will plan a saturday get together soon!