Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Best Friends

Meljen's Design Sketch Challenge #100

Hats off to our friends!  I am so blessed to have some wonderful friends in my life.  These Meljen digis took me back to my childhood and the start of my love of reading.  I couldn't wait to pair these two up to match my favorite book and make a very special card.  Piggy Bath and Spider's Web can be purchased at Melissa's shop by clicking on their names.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  Love and hugs to all my friends <3
Card Recipe:
Digital Images:  Meljen's Designs Piggy Bath and Spider's Web
Papers:  DCWV Textured Cardstock in Sage, all other paper from the Oak Pond Scrap Box
Embellishments/Tools:  Spellbinders, Copics, Making Memories Sentiment, Recollections heart brads, Hemp Twine

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh I am so glad you checked out MelJens. A little Charlotte Web card. Love these cuties, but I loved the book and now this card! Hope to see you Sat AM for coffee & crafts. Linda