Monday, March 26, 2012

Dream

Bronte and Bella's Challenge #127 "Bling it On" w/ a Mo Image!

Monday, Monday.  Happy Monday everyone.  I wish I was still in bed dreaming but alas!  We must charge in and face another week of work and errands.  I've joined Mo's Challenge this week using two of her beautiful illustrations.  Fairy and  Spring Fairy Puddle.  Click on the names to purchase these images at Mo's Digital Shop.  These are the most adorable digis and I'm excited to use them both in one layout.  Have a wonderful week and come join the challenge at Mo's!
<3 -Kim
Card Recipe
Digital Images:  Maurie Manning's Fairy and Spring Fairy Puddle
Paper:  Graphic 45 Once Upon a Spring Collection, Southworth Linen
Tools/Embellies:  Spellbinders, Jolee's All that Bling dimensional stickers and my beloved Copics.

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Kimberly! You've colored both of Mo's fun images wonderfully! Thanks for joining us for Mo's challenge this week!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Great image match up Kim!! Gorgeous coloring, love the purple. Such a sweet whimsical card. I am naming it Frolicking Fairies! Lol ~jeni :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kim :-) I have just had a lovely browse around your blog, your work is fabulous and am now a follower !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x