Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gimme' a Kiss!

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #106 Wearin' of the Green

It's been such a busy day!  I was glad to finally find some time to finish my card for Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.  I decided to use a Meljen's Digital Stamp and kept to Cheryl's specs by using green.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.  Don't forget, it's a 5 day Harry Potter weekend!
This is an easel card so I've given you a side view as well.
Card Recipe
Papers:  K&Company Urban Rhapsody Designer Paper, Recollections Cardstock, Southworth Linen
Embellishments/Tools: Nouveau Ribbon, Studio G Rubber Hugs & Kisses Stamp, Recollections Ladybug Brad, Prima Flowers, Copics, EK punch, Spellbinders


3 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, how GORGEOUS Love the image. Too stink in' cute and I ADORE the ladybug. Super fun.
Thanks for playing in the 'wearin' green challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Happy Saint Patty's Day! Good luck in the drawing.

Pat said...

Hi Kim! Ohh, ohh, ohhh! Another adorable card! Your coloring is just stunning...and I love the easel design!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Flip-Flop Creations said...

He looks fantastic Kim!! Great easel card. I love the circle punching, looks like froggy bumps. Isn't that the part that gives you warts??? Lol
~jeni :)