Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sassy Cheryl Show Me #67

Saturday Salutations!  It's a perfect St. Patrick's Day in Sunny Myrtle Beach.  DH and I are spending the day cleaning and organizing his workshop.  Not fun but very necessary.  I took a break from sweeping to share my current project with Cheryl.  This is Meljen's Frog Prince.  I fell in love with this quirky digi.  Isn't he cool?   I haven't decided what the finished creation will look like but I will post when it's done.  Have fun crafting this weekend!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Kim, he's delightfully quirky. You're a good wife to be helping your DH clean his shop. Of course, he could be like mine, and it's the only way it would get cleaned and organized. Glad you joined the SMT. Any friend of Jeni's is a friend of mine. She is a delight isn't she?

Cynthia said...

Very cute digi and beautiful coloring, Kim! Glad you joined in the fun this week at Sassy Cheryl's SMT.