Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just Because...

Meljen's Challenge #99 - Orange

What a day!  Kids to school, then to work, kids from school, teenager to work, post office....ahhhhhh!  With so much driving around, I should paint the side of my minivan, start a business and call it "Kim's Taxi."  I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who feels this way :)  I'm so glad I'm able to spend the time with my boys even if it does seem rushed and hectic.  :)  I'm home for just enough time to enter my creation into Meljen's Orange Challenge.  I needed to make a card for my super-awesome sister Donna.  Donna is the best sister on the planet and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.  (Love you sis) Donna sent me an adorable little sock monkey to put in my craft corner last week and Melissa's Little Sock Monkey was the choice for my card.  You can find this fun image and many others by clicking the link above.  Gotta Go!  I'm off to Inky Digits with my BFF's Jeni and Linda!   Have a wonderful week everyone.
<3 -Kim 
Card Recipe
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Snorkel Boardwalk, Martha Stewart Classic Woodland Paper Pad, Recollections Monkeying Around Funky Disco Spin
Supplies:  Spellbinders Circles, A.C. Moore's Harvest Narrows Ribbon, Copics

2 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Kim, I love this card and your coloring is even better in person! You are getting to be quite the pro with those Copics. ~jeni :)

Rae Ann said...

That background paper is so perfect for this card! The Little Sock Monkey looks so adorable.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Orange challenge!