Saturday, March 3, 2012

Magic!

Bugaboo Stamps Stella Says Sketch Challenge #105

I decided to enter this challenge using Jodie's digi of my favorite movie characters.  You can find these cute images in the Bugaboo shop by clicking here.    Being kinda' new to this whole blog challenge stuff I was sure I'd have problems following Stella's sketch rules but found the opposite to be true.  It was easier to follow a pre-determined layout.  This beats trying to extract an imaginary design out of my head any day!  I think I'm supposed to mention that this challenge is sponsored by Digi My World.  I'm still learning guys ;)  Have a great Saturday <3
Card Recipe:
Papers:  DCWV Once Upon a Time Stack, Frances Meyer, K&Company Tim Coffey, Basicgrey Cranberry Sauce, Southworth Linen White
Cuttlebug Curls and Swirls, Copics, Craft Ribbon, Grandma Hecker's X-Acto Tools (Couldn't live without 'em)

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wowsers Wowsers. When you decide to join a challenge, you sure do it first class!!!!!!

Kim said...

I've had two of the best role models between you and Jeni <3

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome card! thank you for joining this weeks stella says sketch challenge at catch the bug!

Sammibug said...

How awesome is this?! Wow!Thanks so much for participating in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We're so glad to see you participating! ~~Sammibug~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps Love it!