Thursday, March 8, 2012

Would Ya Like To Swing On A Star?

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #105 - Sketch Time

Time for me to try my hand at a Sassy Cheryl Digi Stamp challenge.  I just adore Cheryl's digis.  My friend Jeni of Flip Flop Creations introduced me to these digis last year.  I love to create visual stories with digital stamps and I had to use this group together.
They are so VERSATILE!  Thanks Cheryl :)
You can find the Noah, Lucy Lou,  Pretty Polly and Sally, images along with Cheryl's other illustrations hereJackie chose the sketch for us to follow in this challenge.  I hope everyone is having a fabulous week.  Friday is almost here everyone.  Hang in there!

Card Recipe
Digital Image:  Sassy Cheryl's Lucy Lou's Hanging Star, Noah's Swinging Christmas Star, Sally the Christmas Fairy and Pretty Polly and her Christmas Star
Papers:  Recollections Card stock Navy, Creative Imaginations "Keepin it Real"
Embellishments:  Recollections star brads, Celebrate It Ribbon

8 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

OMGosh!!!!!! When I clicked on the image to enlarge, I was totally BLOWN AWAY by your creativity. This is SO STINKIN' cute and beautifully done. Clever girl!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing in the Sketch Time challenge with the Sassy DT this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us! Good luck in the drawing for the FREE images!

Ann English said...

WOWZERS! I second Cheryl's emotion! This is phenomenal! You are one mighty creative and talented lady! So excited to see this!
So VERY glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!

jkreucher said...

OH MY GOSH! This is over the top amazing! what a fantastic idea, it fits the sketch perfectly! Wonderful coloring!
Awesome creation.
So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl Sketch challenge this week!
hugs
Judy

Dawn said...

oh...I have to agree with the others!! Pure Genius!!! how CUTE is this!!!! love it

Kim said...

Wow. I'm so overwhelmed at the positive feedback. Thank you so much for the comments and I'm so glad you like how I used these digis. Thank you Cheryl for giving me something fun to play with <3 I'll be back for more challenges. This is so much fun.

Pat said...

Hi Kim...you have definitely ROCKED this challenge, girlfriend!! I love, love, love your card! What a brilliant idea to combine all of these images in one fabulous project!! Your coloring is gorgeous! I love the colors...and, well, I just love the entire package! Thanks so much for playing in this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Great card Kim!!! I love the way you worked all these images into one card, you are so clever. I am so glad you FINALLY joined us in a Sassy Cheryl's challenge!!! ~jeni :)

Linda said...

You are the master of combining images. This is totally fantastic. Couldn't you see this as a mobile? Hugs, Kim