Friday, April 6, 2012

April Card for Emily

Hey friends!  Funky Cards "I Feel The Love Project" for April is Emily.  You may have seen Emily's button on my left sidebar.  Emily is fighting a hard battle.  You can read about it HERE or click the sidebar button. I hope some of you can find time to make a card and send it out to Madison Womak by April 30th.  Click the Funky Cards link above for address information.  Madison will forward the cards to Emily.  Have a wonderful crafty weekend and Happy Easter. <3

Card Recipe
Digital Image: OPC Studio's Flowerpot Froggy
Papers: Southworth Linen, Creative Imaginations
Embellies/Tools:  Spellbinders, Copics, Recollections Dimensional Stickers, Green satin ribbon

2 comments:

Mad Crafter said...

Kim, your card is beautiful! The colors are so rich and I just love the design. Emily is going to love this:) Thank you so much for the card and the post. You ROCK!!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Flip-Flop Creations said...

I just love this!! Your little flower pot froggy is so adorable. Great polka dot DP and sunflower accents. I bet Emily will love this. I almost have her card finished. ~jeni :)