Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!

It's Friday!  We've waited all week and it's finally arrived.  It's also time for another Totally Paper Crafts Challenge, Bingo! 
This is my first creation as a TPC design team member and I hope it inspires you to CREATE.  I'm excited to work with the talented and wonderful ladies of TPC.  Thank you girls Have a Happy Easter and Happy Crafting!
I've used Oak Pond Studio's Water Lily image on Southworth Linen to make my beautiful sister Donna's birthday card.  Recollections Navy Blue Cardstock, Spellbinders and Copics to add character then I've topped it off with a sheer/satin Navy blue ribbon.

11 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful hun - welcome to the team - Have a Great Easter
Sarah

Lisa T said...

Your card is stunning! Welcome to the Totally Papercrafts team. :)

Linda said...

Amazing coloring. I can see shadows and ripples on the water. Welcome to the TPC team. Looking forward to seeing more of your awesomeness.

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...love the colours and pretty layout too :o)

have a lovely Easter and big hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
a very warm welcome to the mad house, im the only normal one ya no!! totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely design, have a great weekend hun, sue,x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Welcome to the team, Kim.
Ha ha.. don't listen to Sue or she will have you sat in the naughty corner with her!! :-)
Beautiful card - your colouring is stunning.
Have a great Easter.
Caroline xxx

Wendy said...

Welcome to the team Kim, love your beautiful card, fabulous colouring...Hope you have a lovely Easter.
Wendy xx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Kim :-) the image is beautiful and your colouring is amazing !! perfect !! I am sure your sister will love this :-)

Welcome to the team :-) the saying,, you don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps ,,, is very true :-)

Happy Easter ! :-)
luv
Lols x x x
sorry am late, me comp was broke :-(

Victoria said...

A beautiful card, I love what you have done with my bingo challenge. Sorry I am late commenting, it is called having both boys and husband at home!
Welcome to the team x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Wow Kim, amazing coloring girl! I know Donna will cherish this. Totally beautiful ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, you were so right. I do cherish it. Sorry, just getting around to reading the blog. I feel like every card is a piece of art and I want to display them all the time. :o)
In awe of my sister and her talent! Donna