Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kharma the Chameleon

Happy Saturday Bloggie friends!  There's new addition to the studio.  Last week our television was tuned to Animal Planet and while sketching I heard Steve Irwin's Aussie accent excitedly WHOOOHOOOing the beautiful chameleons on a visit to Madagascar.  My children are two of many who grew up watching Steve and his wonderful adventures on T.V.  On this day Steve reminded me that Chameleons are one of my favorite reptiles sending my pencil off on a path of it's own.  Kharma was the result.   If you're like me, take some time to watch a couple of Crocodile Adventure episodes and remind yourself to stop and enjoy natures jewels.  Happy Weekend and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Berni said...

Loving Kharma the Chameleon! This is really fab.

My OH would like a Cham, but we have enough reps with Loki & Kora :)

You're very talented

Hugs
Berni