Sunday, April 22, 2012

Now that's Inspiration!

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #111 Butterflies

Hello happy bloggers!  I recently realized I am running the Diva 5K race in less than a month and I have not prepared.  In fact, I haven't run at all in over a month.  Instead, I've indulged in high calorie snacks and eating extra sugar....UGH!  I'm SO going to pay for this :(  Since I've been bad I decided to make a card to remind me what can happen when I eat extra snacks.  This card features two Sassy Cheryl Images.  Cheryl has new super cute stamps in her shop.  Make sure you stop by and check them out.  I hope everyone has a great work week, as for me, I'll be outside running my tail off to make up for lost time ;)  Happy Crafting <3
Card Recipe
Digital Stamps :  Cheryl Agler's "Dawns Llama" and "That's One Big Flower"
Papers:  Colorbok Pattern Pack, Recollections Basics Light Blue Stripes, Heidi Grace Designs Frost Shimmer Flock
Embellishments/Tools:  Ek Butterfly Punch, Spellbinders Labels Eight, Copics

4 comments:

Linda said...

You are a hoot Hecker! This is hilarious. Beautiful coloring but hilarious. Good Luck on the run. Love ya, Linda

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is TOO stink in cute!!!!!!!! Love the way you combined the images and that sentiment is hilarious!
Love it.
Thanks for playing in the Butterflies challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's .

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love how your plan came together! I was wondering where you were going with it. I love it!
You will be fine for the 5K. You always manage to get ready. Let me know if you need a nudge, I could follow you in my car. Bahahahaha!! ~jeni :)

Ann English said...

So very cute-love that you combined these images and the sentiment is great!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!