Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snatch the Digi

Happy Tuesday Blogging friends.  This week is creeping by and Friday will be here before you know it.  I hope everyone is having a great work week.  My oldest son Ethan, had a talk with me in the car after school today.  Ethan is an amazing artist and started drawing pictures before he could write words .  He starts college in the fall and plans on majoring in Graphic Design.  Ethan politely told me to get busy and add more digis to the shop and to offer more free digis.  He told me to build a "fan" base and work on making my site more interesting.  When did my child get so smart?  Thanks to Ethan, you can look for more freebies and I'll be pushing my pencil extra hard for you.  Enjoy Funky Letter A!

4 comments:

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Love how you made that letter A, it is awesome , thank you bunches hugs Cathy

luvthatstampin said...

Thanks so much! What a unique letter A, and I always love sunflowers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kim. Thank you Ethan! Love the flowers too. Norma W

Flip-Flop Creations said...

I just looove sunflowers and you did such a beautiful job on these. You go girl! ~jeni :)