Friday, April 13, 2012

Things With Wings!

Happy Friday!  Time for another Totally Papercrafts Challenge. Wendy is our lovely host and this week the theme is "Things with Wings."  I hope everyone had a lovely Easter.  I had a nice visit with my sister-in-law Christine and her family this past Easter weekend.  This is her card for making our Easter extra special this year.  I know she will enjoy it because she LOVES the color purple and I know she'll love this baby owl image from our cool sponsor Digi Doodle Shop.  This design had me waking up Mr. Cricut and dusting him off to cut out some leaves.  I forgot how much I love that machine <3 and I can't tell you how much I love working on the TPC Design team.  These crafty gals are so inspiring.  Here is my design for the challenge this week.  I hope it inspires you to CREATE!  Happy weekend and Happy Crafting! <3 Kim
Card Recipe
Paper: Southworth Linen, DCWV Textured Card Pack in Sage and scraps
Tools/Embellishments:  Cricut Cartridge Accent Essentials for the leaves, Copics, Queen & Co.
Nightfall Pearls, Prima Flowers
Our wonderful sponsor this week is
The prize is a $10 Gift Certificate to the store.  Grab a digi and go make somethin' !

13 comments:

Craftyanny said...

I'll bet she does love it Kim, it's gorgeous. Love those blooms too.
Have a smashing weekend
Anne x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Kim :-) the image is adorable and the leaves and flowers are lovely :-) I am sure your SIL will LOVE this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv all the leaves & flowers fabulous design,have a lovely weekend, sue,x

Lisa T said...

Great card - those Cricut leaves are so cool! Have a wonderful weekend!

Stressed Stamper said...

Great colours used here - love it
Enjoy yr weekend
Sarah x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Kim, adorable owls and LOVE the colours and gorgeous flowers...have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

mixamatoasties said...

Great card Kim.

xxx

Gemma said...

Beautiful card & love your owl image too...

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Aww this is so cute - love those owls peeking out from all that foliage.
Caroline xxx

Victoria said...

Oh this is very beautiful I hope thatyou are having a fantastic weekend x

Basslady said...

my goodness! this is so awesome!

love the flower-leafe-frame.k..so striking!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Linda said...

Wait til Judy sees how beautiful you colored her owls. Your SIL will surely love it too. Finally finding some crafting/blogging time. Miss you and Jen

Kim said...

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. Have a beautiful weekend <3