Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Lou!

Happy Birthday to my Dear Husband.  Well it's actually tomorrow but due to my DT schedule I'm posting his card a day early and he is forbidden to stalk my blog tonight.  I drew him his very own digi called Louies Boots.


He owns a pair of boots that he jokingly tells me "are older than you"  and he wore those boots EVERYWHERE when he was young.  He even wore them to High School gym class with tube socks.  (I swear I didn't know him then) What a fashion statement that must have been :)   My guy never did care about the latest fashion or what everyone else was doing, he has always done things his way.  That's why I married him <3  Happy Birthday to the best guy ever.  I love you <3


Inside bottom flap


 Inside of card


Lou with Jessica...and those boots


Card Recipe:
Digital Stamp:  Louies Boots from the OPC Studio
Paper:  Recollections Recycled Cardstock and Black Cardstock, Southworth Linen
Embellishments/Tools:  Elements Hemp Twine, Copics and Ek Embossing punch

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh wow! I love this image, and I know my hubby would too! This card is amazing! I am sure your hubby loved it. I loved your post!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Lou! He is a lucky guy to have this fab digi designed for him!