Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Sunday Blogland.  Mother's Day has arrived here in the U.S. and I want to celebrate with some flowers.  I don't know about you but my favorite flowers are the maintenance free never water/never die variety.  Since I spend a lot of time outdoors with my camera, I prefer to
snap a picture instead of receiving a big bunch of cut flowers.  A picture not only lasts longer, it lasts forever. :)
I shot this photo last spring of the Everblooming roses my Dear Husband planted.  He loves to garden and this plant produces the most amazing blooms in spring and summer and I wanted to share them with my bloggin' moms <3

 The next flowers come straight from my heart.  I've been wanting to sketch these for a while and with mother's day arriving I finally made myself do it because they were a favorite of my mother.  "Georgia's Daisies" are free for a short time.  Snatch them up before they spring back into the shop and remember to call your mom. ;)
Please visit my Boast Post tab for a chance to win a free digi.
Have a beautiful Mother's Day <3
-Kim

16 comments:

Melodie said...

Hi Kim,
Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. I visited your blog and also admired your beautiful works.
I have allowed myself to save the magnificent bouquet. I have unfortunately no mother and Mother's Day is almost over.
Unfortunately I have no way to buy abroad, I have no paypal and no credit card.
All the best
Melodie

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog and thank you so much for the freebie bouquet but unfortunately I no longer have a Mum to send a card to
carol x

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the great images you share.I just love your artwork, you images are fantastic.
Thank you bunches for sharing with us.hope you're having a gorgeous day!
Happy Mother's Day
sending hugs of comfort across the miles
snowbird

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much Kime! These are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this image with us. Happy Mother's Day! Norma W

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your "Georgia's Daisies" image. You are sooooo talented!!! I believe you have a warm and generous heart and it shows in the lovely digi images that you share with us.
Wishing you some unexpected happy surprises this week, Kim.
Enjay xo

Suze said...

Thank you for the "Mothers Day" card. My children didn't even wish me a Happy Mother's Day so it was nice to get that this morning (our Mother's Day was yesterday). I wished my Mum a Happy Mother's Day last night and have saved your bunch of flowers ready for a card for next year (or perhaps a birthday card in the meantime as I probably can't wait that long to use it!!) Hugs, Suze

Linda said...

Wow, your photography talents are UNBELIEVABLE! Is there anything you can't do? Thanks for the daisies. Happy rest of the Mother's Day Kim. Linda

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you so much for these lovely flowers for Mother's Day. The photo of the rose is beautiful!!! You are very talented in taking pictures and in drawing beautiful images!!

Dorinda said...

beautiful. thank you

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers. You did a awesome job on them. Happy Mother's Day!. Thank you for sharing your art.

Sue

Kathleen said...

Such a pretty bouquet, thank you for giving it to me.

Oodles of Doodles News said...

Thank you for sharing such a sweet floral arrangement that can be used for any occasion! I'll enjoy using this one more than once! Happy Mom's Day too!

gaijinjoy said...

Thank you for this very versatile and pretty image.

Silverbutterfly said...

A lovry bunch of daisys, thanks..

Silverbutterfly

Rainbow_colours said...

thank you for the beautiful daisies