Saturday, May 19, 2012

Kona Gets Groomed and a Freebie!

Happy Saturday my wonderful crafters.  I'm a little behind this week but I haven't forgotten y'all.  My new addition to the shop has a bit of 'tude.  Kona met the groomer and he's not too happy about the result.  Your freebie this week is Oliver Wrecker Raccoon.  I've removed him from the shop and he is now a forever freebie.  Follow me for updates and weekly freebies.  I've also started an Oak Pond Creations Facebook page.  Stop by and visit sometime :)  Have a happy, crafty weekend!
<3 -Kim

Your freebie:  Oliver up a Tree



12 comments:

Ardilla said...

Thanks for the freebie :)

Anonymous said...

How adorable is this little cutie pie!!!!! I just love him! Kona with the 'tude is very cute too. Like I've said before, Kim, you're VERY TALENTED! Hope you're having a great weekend. Enjay xo By the way --- thanx for the freebie!

Suze said...

Thank you for Oliver.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for Oliver! Kona with the new 'do' is fabulous!

PashaCou said...

Thank you so much for sharing Oliver with us, he's adorable. Love the expression on the new Kona.

Anonymous said...

Your digis are adorable! Love them.I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.I wish you many more creative years
of inspiration!Keep up the fabulous work.Take good care of yourself.hope you have a marvelous weekend
enjoy the day.
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Snowbird
.·:*¨

grandmalee said...

I can sooooo relate to the grooming problem! You really have a fabulous talent for finding the perfect expressions for your images. Looking forward to seeing more! Thanks for Oliver...he's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oliver is adorable, thanks. Wasn't it fun having him around for the short time you did???

Silverbutterfly

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you for the Oliver digi! Your Kona digi is so cute; he has the funniest look on his face! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for sharing this adorable little guy. He is so cute.

mamichelle said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Sonia said...

Thanks!~
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60