Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Little Angel


Happy Wednesday Bloggers!  I found a new challenge blog and made time to join in the fun.  Seems A Little Sketchy looks like a ton of fun and this week their sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps, one of my favorite digi stamp companies.  I've used Jodie's super sweet Boo Peeker Moon digi.  When you visit Bugaboo make sure you check out some of Skye's artwork as well.  It's amazing!  This card is making it's way to New Jersey for my nephew Paul and his wife Crystal.  They have a new little bundle of joy named Chloe.  If you guys are stalking my blog I love you and check your mailbox :)
Card Recipe
Papers:  DCWV Once Upon a Time Stack and Pink Cardstock
Embellishments/Tools:  EK Punch, Offray Ribbon in Navy Celestial, K&Co Sentiment, Glitter Glue, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles, Copics

6 comments:

Linda said...

Oh how sweet Kim. Congratulations on your new niece. I love how you made all the colors, textures and sparkles come together. Real talent my friend.

SiskiyouSue said...

Love the colors and the background... Very nice card.

AllisonG said...

I love the distressed look on your cardstock and the itty bitty diaper pin! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy - we are so glad you discovered us. Hope to see you back again soon for another sketchy challenge!

Melodie said...

OMG, this card is so cute. I love the wonderful colours.
Hugs
Melodie

paperfun said...

Sweet card. Congratulations to the new parents!

Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Mari

Valerie said...

Adorable card! Very cute image. Love the ribbon with the baby pin.