Friday, May 11, 2012

No Pesky Girls Allowed!


Happy Friday!  Another week gone and time for our Totally Papercrafts Challenge.  This week Susan of Mix's Meanderings is our hostess with the mostest and the theme is "No Pesky Girls Allowed"  Visit Susan's blog and leave her some love <3  My card creation serves two purposes.  First, It's your inspiration to create something awesome and "Manly" (spoken with deep bass) for a prize from Alota Rubber Stamps.  Second, I hope it will make a very special little boy named Brandon smile.  I am sending this card to Madison Womak at Funky Cards for the I Feel the Love Project.  This month Brandon is the recipient of the cards created and sent to IFTL.  To make Brandon a card and learn more about his situation please click HERE.  I hope everyone has a creative weekend and I hope you enjoy my inspiration card.  Stop over at Totally Papercrafts and check out the rest of the Design Team and their fabulous cards!  Happy Crafting <3
Card Recipe:
Digital Stamp:  Oak Pond Creations "Kharma Chameleon"
Papers:  K&Company Brownie Girl Scouts Blue Fun Circles, Cosmo Cricket Kissin Kate, Southworth Linen
Embellishments/Tools:  Recollections Brad, Green Poly Ribbon, Spellbinders and my fabulous Copics
This week's Sponsor:


14 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
a fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely papers & design,have lovely weekend hun, sue,x

Stressed Stamper said...

Love the image and papers there hun. Have a great weekend - hope it shines for you
Sarah xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Kim. great image and papers...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Lisa T said...

What a cool card! Love the lizard! Have a nice weekend. :)

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Kim :-) I love the image ,,, isn't he CUTE :-) lovely colours and design too :-)

hope you have a lovely weekend :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Luv jenis maragrtia stamp hun, brill, im gona have to get the frog in the pot for my ressies,so cute lol, sue,x

Linda said...

I have been dying to see this colored since I saw it in your shop. This is totally cool. Happy Mother's Day Kim, Linda

Craftyanny said...

Love this Kim. Love the don't bother me attitude he has.
Have a brill weekend
Anne x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha ha... this card really made me smile. Cute with attitude - love it!
Caroline xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

love your beautiful chameleon card sorry I called him a gecko on the challenge blog
carol x

Madison said...

This is the cutest card!! Love all the colors and the papers you used:) Thank you so much for your continued support of the "I Feel the Love Project." You ROCK!!
~Madison Funkycards.blogspot.com

mixamatoasties said...

Love this. He looks so grumpy! Bit like me then ;)

Susan xx

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love this image and your mix of papers.


~Cheryl~

**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

TC said...

Lol. I love this image, it's so comical. It's an adorable card, I love it all. x