Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Snatch the Freebie!

Happy Wednesday Bloggers!  Getting ready for DH Lou's birthday on Friday.  I've drawn a special digi just for him.  I can't post it yet in case he stalks my blog so check back to see his awesome card and digital stamp.  If you follow my blog you'll hear all about it.  For now I'll introduce Bog Frog, a new digi available in the shop and don't forget your freebie at the bottom.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  See you Friday with another new digi and another TPC challenge. 




Snatch your Digi:


5 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Keep it up Kim!! These are awesome! ~jeni :)

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for the freebie!! Your images are so cute.

Pauline said...

Love this badge! Hubby is cowboy crazy, and I'm always looking for western images! He'll love this one... thank you so much!
Hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Anonymous said...

Hi Him, What a terrific bouquet of daisies, what a wonderful Mother's day gift to end the perfect day, Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Hi Him, What a terrific bouquet of daisies, what a wonderful Mother's day gift to end the perfect day, Thanks so much.