Friday, May 18, 2012

True Grit!


Happy Friday My Crafty Bloggers.  Time for another Totally Papercraft's Challenge.  The Lovely Lisa is our hostess this week and she has given us a sketch to follow.  Visit Lisa at Paper and Pawprints and see her lovely work and leave a comment or two.  Our sponsor this week is the totally wonderful MelJen's Designs.  For my inspiration card I chose an adorable image  "Watermelon Ant."  This little guy has heart, determination and he's smiling as he carries a load 100 times his size.  I Love it.  Stop on over to TP and join the challenge!  I hope everyone has a great weekend and makes something beautiful.  Happy Crafting <3
Card Recipe:
Digital Image:  MelJen's Watermelon Ant
Papers:  Green Card stock
Embellishments/Tools:  Dress it Up Heart Buttons, Black thread, Craft Ribbon Polyester Picnic Ants, Copics

 Lisa's Sketch to follow
The winner of this weeks challenge wins four stamps from the awesome MelJen's Designs!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
lol what a fab card luv all them ickle ants, great sentiment, have a lovely weekend,sue,x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kim :-) I love the image ,, soo cute and the background ribbon is fabulous !! perfect ,, :-)

enjoy the weekend :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Linda said...

Love the red juicy watermelon, hate the ants. They are not cute. They are pesky little bugs. LOL But then you, my friend are a lover of all animals, big and small, ugly and cute so I will try to tolerate. HA HA. Beautiful coloring on the watermelon. It looks so good I now am craving watermelon. Have a great weekend, Linda

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Awww.. very cute. I guess I can say ants are cute - we don't get many of them here, so when we do, they are fascinating to watch.
Brilliant sentiment.
Caroline xxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Kim...Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Kim.

Have a great weekend.

Susan x

Melodie said...

Wonderful card, the melon is really fresh. I'm waiting for the summer.
Hugs
Melodie

Lisa T said...

So cute! That ant sure does look like a happy little guy. :)