Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wait....where did Thursday go?!

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Challenge #74

I know, I know.  I'm a little past Thursday but not by much, right?  Springtime is super busy here at Oak Pond which makes me a neglectful blog hopper.  This morning Me, Dear Husband and sons planted two 15 foot Live Oak Trees.  It was hard work, kind of like, well,  burying two small vehicles in the front yard and at one point it seemed we'd never finish.  As a family we conquered the task and the trees look wonderful.   My boys (covered in dirt and mud from nose to toes) stood proud at the finish admiring the result of their hard work and seeing that made me a proud momma.  Cheryl's new image in the works fits my day perfectly and of course It's super cute.  Stop by Cheryl's and show her what your working on.  Meanwhile I'll be at my studio making more invitations and hoping maybe, juuuust maybe, Cheryl's got a KING of Dirt tapping on her brain patiently waiting to be put to paper...  ;)  Visit Sassy Cheryl's for her super cute Digital Stamps and create!
Happy Crafting <3

6 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Trees??? You guys and your green thumbs...lol
Your invites are turning out beautifully. They look like little tuxedos. ~jeni :)

Kim said...

I know they look familiar don't they? I have to say though, they are giving me a fit! This is one project I can wait to get done ;)

Linda said...

You should have called in the troops. Together we could have knocked these invites out 1 2 3. Really special ones Kim! Linda

Sassy Cheryl said...

LOVE that description. . . .trying to bury two small vehicles. Totally LOL on that. FUNNY!
Hmmmmm. King of dirt. Will have to give that one some thought too. :)

Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

Sassy Cheryl said...

LOVE that description. . . .trying to bury two small vehicles. Totally LOL on that. FUNNY!
Hmmmmm. King of dirt. Will have to give that one some thought too. :)

Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

Shirley said...

I can imagine if you were hand digging holes for two 15' trees, comparing it to burying 2 small cars is pretty darn apt. I would love to have seen a picture of your guys covered in dirt. Looks like you have a handle on the invitations.