Friday, June 8, 2012

Congratulations Cody!


Happy Friday!  Back again for another Totally Papercrafts Challenge.  Our hostess this week is Cathy and she has chosen the theme "Doodle on It."  Stop by and see the talented Design Teams inspiration cards and then join in the fun and doodle one up for a prize.  This weeks sponsor is Delicious Doodles and they are giving away four free digis to one lucky winner!

This card is making it's way to North Carolina and will end up in the hands of my nephew Cody.  Cody graduates High School this weekend and has started playing the guitar so this image seemed fitting.  I made a gate fold card and cut out some indie art on my Cricut.  I doodled up the die cuts with my Martha Stewart writing marker.  On the inside I added a few whirligigs on the sentiment.  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Crafting!


Card Recipe:
Digital Stamp:  Oak Pond Creations "Almost Navarro"
Papers:  Creative Imaginations, Recollections Hollywood & Vine, Southworth Linen
Tools/Embellishments:  Cricut Indie Art Cartridge, Copics

Our fabulous sponsor this week is:




6 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Great male card
Have a fab weekend
Sarah x

Lisa T said...

Cool card!! Love the guitar stamp and the diecuts. Awesome "guy card"!

Craftyanny said...

He'll love that for sure. A smashing card:)
Have a great weekend
Anne x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Kim...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Melodie said...

I am speechless, your card is again a masterpiece.
Hugs
Melodie

Linda said...

Wow, I love the guitar, thank you for offering it for free. You captured the coloring perfectly. I am so impressed. I also like the way you switched up the direction of the stripes on the inside too. Cody is sure to love this one.