Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Digi and a freebie!

Helloooooo Blogland.  I'm so very sorry for not posting last week.  My schedule is crazy and currently filled with one graduation after another requiring travel.   I needed to design a graduation card for my nephew Cody who loves to play the guitar so I decided to sketch this digi for it.  I used one of my favorite musicians as inspiration for this one.  I've also whipped up a star studded freebie for you this week.  Enjoy and Happy crafting! <3 -Kim


Your Freebie.  Enjoy!

7 comments:

Charlene Mitchell said...

Super fun image! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR THIS IMAGE. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO PRETTY WITH STICKLES ON IT. I CANNOT WAIT TO USE IT. SHERRY

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this gorgeous image! It will be perfect on Operation Write Home cards.I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.Keep up the fabulous work.hope you have a marvelous weekend
Sending you my BIG Aussie Squeezes.
snowbird

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful image. Norma W

Cleah said...

Awesome shooting star! Thanks for sharing.:)

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love these images, thank you so very very very much. Hugs, Cathy K

txexperiment said...

Neat star image. Thanks!