Sunday, June 24, 2012

Show Me...

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Challenge #80

Happy Sunday Bloggers.  Cheryl wants to know what we've been working on and like her, I'm glad that the graduation chaos is over.  My DS, Ethan had the time of his life and now we are down the the nitty gritty college duties.  *Sigh*  But first...DISNEY!  We leave for our family vacation next weekend and before we leave I'd like to show a portion of my Operation Write Home card lot.  I will be working like a crazy woman to get them out by Thursday.  I recently found and became a follower of OWH.  I've been studying the rules on how this project works.  I am overwhelmed at the heart and dedication the card crafting community is showing for this organization and I am excited to help out.  You can learn more about how to help our heroes by clicking HERE.   When your done visiting OWH stop by Cheryl's Show Me Thursday Challenge and show us what you've been working on this week.  After that you can visit her shop HERE.  Cheryl has the most gorgeous digital stamps that will fit any project you are working on.  Her art speaks for itself.  Happy Sunday and Happy Crafting!
<3 - Kim

6 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

These are awesome Kim!!! That star has GREAT dimension. It looks like it's popping off the page. I know they will be appreciated. ~jeni :)

Shirley said...

Kim, isn't the group behind OWH the most amazing group of people. Fabulous cards you have going. Congrats to your son and have a great time at Disney.

sue - bearhouse said...

fabulous cards Kym, love the design

Sue

Sassy Cheryl said...

Congrats to Ethan! Isn't such a fabulous bitter-sweet moment. And I'm sighing along with you!
Have a fabulous time on vacation. Better pack a fan. . . .it's humid in Florida. :)
Thanks for sharing your space this week. Always LOVE seeing what everyone is doing.
Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab cards, Kim. Love the bright, fresh colours and your stars are brilliant.
Congrats to Ethan - have a great time at Disney.
Caroline xxx

Cheryl said...

Fabulous collection of cards! The recipients from OWH will love them.