Thursday, August 2, 2012

Go Ahead. Make My Day.


Hi All!  I hope everyone in Blogland is doing well and having a wonderful week.  I could not resist entering Chery's Pretty Papers challenge this week.  I'm using my MOST fav Cheryl digi
Coloring this sassy little stamp was so fun.  Every time I look at her expression I crack up.  I wanted to use a lot of red to bring out her angry aura.  I also used white flocking powder for her Crown base and skirt hem.  Had to have the fru, fru girly clothes.  Stop on over to Cheryl's and join in the fun.  Make sure you check out her shop.  She has the most amazing digital stamps for every occasion.  Happy Crafting and have a wonderful weekend.
<3 -Kim

I made an easel card.  Now the recipient can
display their true feelings <3

Card Recipe
Digital Stamp:  Cheryl Alger's Sassy Sally, Queen of Mean
Papers: DCWV Once Upon a Time Stack (Love this paper!)
Embellishments/Tools: Prisma Pencils, MS Flocking Powder
Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two, Celebrate it Ribbon

4 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Clint Eastwood would be so proud. I wonder if there is any relation? hehehe.
Love, love, love it. Super gorgeous easel card.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Fancy Papers Challenge this week.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Hmmmm...she looks familiar! Lol
Your Prisma coloring is right on girl, I love the red shading. Your choice of sentiment is totally appropriate. You crack me up.
~jeni :)

Linda said...

Hmmm could this be a little inner You coming through her art? ROTFL? Beautiful coloring Kim.

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to be the recipient of this adorable card. She stands proudly on top of my work filing cabinet, making people think twice before interrupting me. Kim, you are so talented and I am thrilled every time I get one of your cards. I cherish them. Thanks. Love you Sis!