Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oak Pond Sponsors Forever Friends

Hi Everyone.  I hope my post finds you crafting madly this weekend.  Just a few lines to let you know that OPC Studio now proudly sponsors



Stop on over to the challenge, see this crafty crew and their designs.  The winner of this weeks upcoming challenge will win 3 free stamps from the OPC Studio.  Make sure you follow the challenge rules and craft up your best cards.  I can't wait to see your creations. 

There's another new stamp to the studio.  I just LOVE Halloween don't you?  I've been sketching away at some other designs as well and will be adding more as the days pass.  Unfortunately I have to work a real job in real life and sometimes it just gets in the way *sigh* I'll be adding my sketches as fast as I can.  Until then, stop by the store if you want to snatch up my latest pumpkin trio and Witches Welcome.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
<3-Kim

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Great to be working with you Kim, we had great fun using your images for our DT cards! The challenge is out tomorrow, hope you like our creations :)

Tanya (Forever Friends Fortnightly Co-ordinator) xxx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

I am so proud of you Kim!! I love your images and you are such a talented artist. Congrats on your sponsor spot, they are lucky to have you. Your new pumpkins are awesome!! ~jeni :)

Trish and Treasure said...

These look fun, I wish Australians were more into Halloween!!Glad you enjoyed Crocodile Dundee -I love that movie too, you would love Australia Zoo!
Hugs Trish

Marie Gamber said...

Your images are just as cute as can be! I really love the pumpkins. You are super talented! Halloween is one of my favorite times for card and project creations. Love your blog! :D I am your latest follower.
Hugs
marie XX

Linda said...

Someone over at Forever Friends is going to be a very lucky person. Wow to win 3 of your fabulous images is one awesome prize. This pumpkin is beautiful and I have some big plans for it.

Stressed Stamper said...

way to go on the sponsor....ahead of you though - you are only on halloween...I have just soaked some fruit for my xmas cake!!!
hugs
Sarah x