Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cool Challenges and a Freebie.

Happy Tuesday!  I just got back from running my first half marathon with my SIL in Virginia Beach.  It was fantastic and very wet.  Running 13.1 miles in the pouring rain was quite an experience but we crossed the finish line and had a great time.
A lot is happening in crafty blogland and I wanted to tell you about two challenges I'm sponsoring.  The first one is Card Crafters Circle's Autumn Colors Challenge.  You have until Friday to make a masterpiece with your fall color and enter your card for a chance to win 2 free digital stamps from OPC Studio.  Click their button to visit and enter.

The next challenge I'm sponsoring is Link Up For Pink.
This is an amazing challenge that is raising awareness for Breast Cancer.  I have sketched a special stamp for this challenge called Battle Gear.  I am donating 2012 profits from the sales of this stamp to the LUFP Relay for Life page.  If you would like to donate directly you can click the button below.
You can click LUFP's button to enter your pink creation and if you would like to purchase the Battle Gear stamp you can click on the watermark image below and it will take you to my Etsy shop.  Wonderful sponsors have joined together and are giving away an amazing amount of prizes and gifts.  Be sure to make your pink masterpiece and join the party!
Finally your freebie.  I am slowly sketching more digis and the shop is growing.  This is an older sketch of my crazy dachshunds Cyrano and Kona and it's now yours to craft with.  I hope you enjoy it.  Have a wonderful week.  Hugs and Happy Crafting! <3 -Kim
 
THIS FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED. 

14 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

Cissy Prestage said...

How adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs and ssunshine to you!
Cissy

JustYolie said...

Smiles...this digi is adorable! :)

Dora said...

Thank you this is so cute, love it :)

NanaConnie said...

Adorable pets! Love the boxing gloves and have already purchased and used them on a card. I sent it to my daughter to remind her to get her mammogram scheduled and she called when she got it to say how much she loved the image. Just wanted to pass that on. :-D

Suze said...

Thank you for this lovely digi. Love the cute cat.

grandmalee said...

Congrats on finishing your marathon! I'd be lucky to walk for 13 minutes let alone run for 13 miles. Thanks for this adorable digi! My daughter has 2 short-haired and 1 long-haired dachshunds and a lovable black kitty, so I'm sure they will be getting a card soon with this perfect image for them. Thanks!

Foxycrafts said...

Gorgeous digi. Thanks for sharing.

Love Joan xx

Carol L said...

how cute! I LOVE Dachshunds!!! Thank you so much!

Silverbutterfly said...

Your digi is so adorable, thanks a bunch....

Silverbutterfly

frommycraftroom said...

Thanks for the freebie! TFS.

Charlene Mitchell said...

How fun is this image?! Thanks so much for sharing it Kim!

Jacq said...

Congrats on running your 1/2 marathon!
This digi is just the cutest! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

txexperiment said...

OMG, this is so cute. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the run!