Monday, October 15, 2012

New Digis from the Studio and your freebie

Happy Monday bloggers!  I hope everyone is happy, feeling great and ready to start a new week.  I've been super busy creating new sketches for you and I wanted to share.  I'm focusing on Christmas right now and I'd like to know what type of Christmas digis you want to see in the Studio.  Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you!

For the brand new bundle of joy.

 
This little fish has been swimming around the inside of my head for a while.  I finally made time to put her on paper.
 
Christmas is just around the corner!
 
I've added some word art too <3
 
and for the runners...
 
Please don't forget about my digital stamp "Battle Gear."  When you purchase this stamp all 2012 profits go directly to Link Up For Pink's Relay for Life page.  It's breast cancer awareness month.  Get them checked and show your support <3
 
  Sunflowers freebie has expired and has made it's way back into the shop.
 


 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful sunflowers. LOVE your new images! Norma W

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing these lovely freebie! You are so sweet and generous to share your talent with us and I am very happy and thankful that you do!!
Keep up the fabulous work.hope you have a marvelous day and a good start in the new week.sending hugs across the miles
snowbird

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the sunflowers! Pat K.

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your images are amazing. thank you sooooo much for the freebie.

Sue

Suze said...

Thank you for this lovely digi. I've just been given a packet of sunflower seeds and then you give us this one!

Anne-Marie said...

Beautiful image....thank you!

Jacq said...

Beautiful sun flowers! Thanks for sharing.

mamichelle said...

Thank you so much! Love sunflowers!

Pauline said...

Hi Kim... your new digis are wonderful... I love the baby blocks and the wordart! Thanks for the freebie... I love cheery sunflowers!
hugs,
Pauline

Kathleen said...

Thank you for the lovely sunflowers.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks for the freebie Kim!

scrapclose2theheart said...

Thank you for the beautiful sunflowers.

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks for the lovely sunflowers..

silverbutterfly

cathy -Mercieschild said...

thank you so much and loved your other images hugs cathy

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you for sharing your art! I LOVE Sunflowers! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

jperr said...

Thanks for sharing the cute digi.
Jocelan

lis-m said...

Hi Kim,
just popped over to say thank you for your lovely comments... and my what a talented lady you are!! what fabulous images... so sweet !
Hugs xx