Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Stamps and a Freebie!

Happy day my crafty friends!  I have a few new Christmas listings in the shop to show you.  I am also working on another digi and will post later today to spotlight this "very courageous" fellow.  I also have a journal tutorial to share.  Check out my Book of Treasure tutorial and finally, don't forget to grab your freebie at the bottom of this post.  Have a marvelous day.  Hugs and Happy Crafting! <3-Kim

 
 
 
 
 
Your Christmas Ornament freebie:

8 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

What a bunch of cuties!! You have been inspired my friend. Did you find a new muse? Lol
We need to have a crafting day...SOON!!! ~jeni :)

Suze said...

Thank you Kim for these ornaments. Great images that you have there - especially the owl.

Charlene said...

Oh my gosh your new images are fabulous! I especially love that adorable little owl...too cute :D Thanks so much for the wonderul Christmas ornaments.

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you!

Silverbutterfly said...

Your litte deer is so adorable, and thanks for the ornaments. Love them.

Silverbutterfly

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love these ornaments and I can just see how they are going on my cards, thank you bunches hugs, Cathy K

Sue said...

Super images, I have to say the deer is my favourite. Thank you so much for the ornaments.

txexperiment said...

Very pretty images. Thanks for the ornaments!