Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Earn a free digi from Oak Pond!

Hello my crafty friends.  I'd like to offer you a chance to earn a free digital stamp from my Etsy shop.  In October during breast cancer awareness month I sketched a digital stamp called battle gear.  All 2012 profits from this stamp are going to Link Up for Pink's Relay for Life page.  In an attempt to raise money for this charity, from now until December 31, I will send you a free stamp if you complete three steps:
 
2. Become a follower on the Oak Pond Creations facebook page
3. e-mail me at khecker@sccoast.net, let me know you've completed the three steps and give me your choice of one digital stamp you'd like to have from my Etsy Shop and I will e-mail your new digi!
 
Thank you so much, hugs and Happy Crafting! <3-Kim

2 comments:

Link Up for Pink said...

Thank you Kim for doing this! :) ♥

Linda said...

Good cause Kim. I love your digis. It would be too hard to choose. I did have fun with the snowman this week! Getting lots of good comments on the sweet thing. Thank you