Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Digi and a New Shop Section!

Happy December!  I hope this month finds you Joyous and Merry.  I wanted to introduce my new image and tell you about a new section in my Etsy store.  I've added a Discount Digi section so be sure to check it out.  I also wanted to let you know that I've added more security to my blog.  Recently, I have had to monitor and delete spam comments and links at an alarming rate so I have added some security features that may require you to use word verification.  I'm sorry to my loyal commenters :(  Please keep the comments coming.  They inspire me so much.  I hope you enjoy my new digi!  I don't know about you but I can ALWAYS use a little brave.
Hugs and Happy Crafting<3-Kim
 

2 comments:

Diane J said...

What a fab image Kim... he has just got to be in my collection :o)
Diane x

JustYolie said...

Oh I love this!!! Courage!!