Monday, December 31, 2012

Oak Pond Sponsors Forever Friends!


Happy New Years Eve!  Oak Pond Creations is sponsoring Forever Friends and today starts a new Challenge.  The winner of this challenge will receive three images from the Oak Pond shop on Etsy.  The wonderful designers at Forever friends have kindly asked me to join in as a guest designer and I happen to have the perfect occasion for a new card.   I'm using one of my new images "King of Courage"  and I designed this card for my dad who turns 75 in a few days.   Stop over at Forever Friends, check out the challenge rules (this week it's Anything Goes) and join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing your designs and projects.  Hugs, Happy Crafting and Happy New Year!
<3-Kim
Digital Image:  Oak Pond Creation's "King of Courage"
Papers:  DCWV designer paper and I printed my image on the smooth side of Southworth Linen 65lb card stock.
When coloring with Prismas, it gives a canvas look to your finished image without pushing your pencils over a bumpy texture.
Tools/Embellishments:  Hemp Twine, Prisma pencils, Martha Stewart Punch

Again, thank you to the amazing Forever Friends Challenge Design team.  You are one talented group of individuals.  Thank you for the Design invite this month and I will wear my badge with pride.
Hugs to you <3-Kim
 

8 comments:

Diane J said...

Your card is gorgeous Kim... so glad you could join us as our Guest Designer... thanks for sponsoring Forever Friends and letting the team have some great images to work with.
Beary Hugs
Diane and the FF DT Ladies xx

Linda said...

Hi Kim,

We had the honor of checking out your card earlier this week!
It's gorgeous! Thanx for being our guest designer this challenge!!
We enjoyed working with the OPC images!!!! So thank you for sponsoring us!
Linda DTFF

Tanya said...

This is beautiful Kim, gorgeous image on a fabulous card :) Thanks so much for joining us, we love your images and cards!

Happy new year and best wishes for 2013 :)

Tanya xxx

Moshie said...

Thank you for sponsoring us at FF. I love your card and bet your father will too. What an awesome card for his birthday! Hugs and Happy 2013!

sassy said...

your card is awesome...sassy FF DT

Gibmiss said...

Hi kim
Fabulous card ....
Hugs Sylvie
FF monthly challenge.
Xxxx

Clairebears said...

Wow this is stunning Kim :0)
I'll have to try the back on linen paper for a different effect, thanks for the tip :0)
Love Clairebears x
FF DT

Lola said...

What an adorable lion! Love your card and colors.