Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday's Center Stage!

Hello my Blog friends.  I wanted to share this amazing creation by a dear friend and talented lady.
Taking Center Stage today is:
Linda Compton of Turtle in the Sand
Linda created this beautiful card using Oak Pond Creation's Fancy Fish.  I just adore her use of designer paper and Stickles!  I'm a sucker for sparklies :)  Stop by Linda's blog and read how she made the frame for the image then leave her some lovely comments.  I hope each and every one of you are having a fantastic week.  Hugs and Happy Crafting <3-Kim
 
To enter the Etsy store click on the OPC icon or the image below.  If you have used an OPC image on a project and would like to be featured on Center Stage please send a picture of your finished project and a link to your blog.  Happy Crafting! <3-Kim :)

1 comment:

Lola said...

Her card is gorgeous! Love that stamp!