Thursday, February 28, 2013

Center Stage and Digi Winner!

Happy Thursday my crafty friends, we can all see the weekend from here.  I don't know about you but I sure am ready for mine :)
 Another superstar takes Oak Pond Creation's Center Stage this week.
Julie Reed of Pumpkin Belly Cards created this gorgeous card featuring Oak Pond Creation's Stargazer Lilies.  Julie used a striking orange color on the blooms, her card layout is beautiful and features elegant die cuts and pearls.  Her card is simply stunning.
Stop by Julie's blog and leave her some lovely comments.
Julie, please e-mail me with your choice of one digital stamp from my Etsy studio.
Congratulations!
 
If you've created a project with an Oak Pond Creations image, you have a chance to take Center Stage and win a free digi from my studio.
You must use an Oak Pond Creations image for your creation and it must be featured on your blog.
E-mail me with your blog address featuring your card or project with "Center Stage" in the subject line. 
Hugs and happy crafting <3

2 comments:

Julie Reed said...

Thank you so much for featuring me Kimberley, I look forward to working with more of your beautiful stamps
Julie x

scrapclose2theheart said...

Kim & Julie~This is really nice. Love it. I just wanted to express how much I like it. Hugs~Patti