Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feeling Tropical

Hello my crafty friends.  As I type this my sister is flying back to the East Coast from California.  She spent a couple of weeks on a cruise to Hawaii.  I can't wait to hear about her wonderful vacation.  She posted a few beautiful pics at different times throughout her cruise.  I shoplifted one of her photos and sketched it into a digi for her.  If you like it, you can find it in my shop.  I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful week.
Hugs and Happy Crafting <3 - Kim
 
I used her photo as reference to make sure I'm blending the right colors for my digi.  For most of my sketches I wing it, since this was my dear sister's photo, I wanted to make it as close to her photograph as I could get.
For the leaves I like to outline the veins in a darker brown, then blend with my greens. 
You can find this stamp in my Etsy shop.  Just click the image.  Have a fabulous week.

No comments: