Saturday, February 23, 2013

How's it Hangin'?

Happy, crafty Saturday Bloggers.
I've managed to make time to craft some cards recently and found some challenges to enter this weekend.  I took the time early this morning to blog hop and leave comments, I wish I could do this full time.  There is so much inspiration in the card crafting community and I love to see the creative, amazing projects out there.  Hugs and Happy Crafting, you are all amazing <3
 I made this card for one of the coolest guys around.  My big brother, Bob. He has the best sense of humor and always stays positive. He hangs in there even when times are chaotic. Bob you're the best. I love you brother.  Check your mailbox :)
Card Recipe:
Papers:  Recollections Card Stock, Cosmo Cricket, Colorbok Textured Card Stock
Sketch: OWH
Embellishments/Tools: Copics, Spellbinder's Labels Two, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Marcella DK Adhesive Rhinestones
I'm entering this card in The Craft Room Challenge "Something for a Man."

5 comments:

Zoe Sanderson said...

Smashing birthday card for your brother, who must have loved it. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-room Challenge XOXO Zoe

scrapclose2theheart said...

Kim~I love that you made this card for you brother. I looked long & hard at this image b/c I was thinking about buying it but I really didn't have anyone in mind for it. I think it is really, really cute though & need to remember it if I have someone that needs an encouragement card. TFS b/c it just reaffirmed that this is a fabulous image. Hugs~Patti

craft-roomjulia said...

Hi there, what a super birthday card for your bother. Just love that super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

Debi said...

such a fun and colourful card, thanks for sharing with us on Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Penny said...

Kim, I love your tree frog--absolutely adorable! :^) Love the way you colored him and the scenery around him. Also love your die cuts, card design, paper & embellies--and that fab embossing! :^)
Hugs, Penny