Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sketchbook News

Happy Sunday crafters.  I hope your weekend was wonderful.  I spent a lovely Saturday evening with friends and relatives at the Olive Garden restaurant.  We had a great time eating WAY too much never-ending soup and salad. We also had a bit of snow last night, something we don't see a lot of in South Carolina.  Less than 24 hours later is has melted away and my boys are sad.  One of the things they miss the most from our years in New Jersey is the snow.  I confess I don't miss it one bit :) I've released a few new digis in the studio today.  I'm also working on some St. Patty's Day sketches which will be coming soon.  Make sure you have a wonderful week.  Until next weekend Hugs and Happy Crafting!

 
 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Mmmm Olive Garden! These ducks are absolutely adorable. I have to have them. Oh my gosh the ideas are swirling in my little brain. Michaels tomorrow?