Friday, March 8, 2013

Center Stage and a Free Digi

It's Fabulous Friday, my artsy friends.  I'm driving to New Jersey after the IRL job tonight.  A 2 day round trip totalling 1200 miles.  I'm stopping in North Carolina to snatch up my awesome sister Donna.  We travel to New Jersey often to visit our dad who is battling cancer of the biliary tract.  He is currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment and doing well.  Our dad is amazing and has a very positive attitude, we would be grateful if you would add him to your prayers :)
I won't be posting for the next few days so I'd like to remind you of some important events.
Don't forget to sign up for a chance to win 2 of my free digis.  Forever Friends is a fun challenge blog with weekly and monthly challenges.  They have such a talented design team with cards to inspire you.  Check it out :)
 
 
Madison at Funky Cards has a call out for Cards for Claire at IFTLProject.  Visit Madion's blog to see how you can make someone smile :)
 
 
Win Center Stage!  If you have a card or project featuring an Oak Pond Digi, e-mail me at khecker@sccoast.net with the blog link featuring your card for a chance to be Center Stage.  You might just win a free digi stamp from The Oak Pond Creations Studio.
 
 
Don't forget to "Like" our Facebook page!

Center Stage spotlight
This card was created by Ingmarie Bjorklund and features one of my first digis.  What an adorable card!  Congratulations, Ingmarie.  Please e-mail me with your choice of one free digi from my Etsy Shop.

And finally your freebie ;)
Hide and Seek Ladybugs is your free digi.  It is available for a short time.
Hugs and Happy Crafting!


3/14/13 Hide and Seek Ladybugs freebie is now expired.  Check back later for  more freebies. -Kim

15 comments:

susan said...

Thanks you for this freebie! Travel safely to NJ. We have snow here today.

Oak Pond Creations said...

Thank you Susan. I will try to bring some Myrtle Beach sunshine to help melt that snow. Happy crafting.

scrapclose2theheart said...

Thank you. This is so adorable. It is supposed to be 80 here today if you are interested in living in Texas! LOL

Jacq said...

Thanks for the great image!
Travel safe in all that snow - glad to hear your dad is doing well, keeping you all in my thoughts.

Penny said...

Thank you for the cute freebie, Kim! Hope your trip is safe and that your dad is doing well! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Charlene Mitchell said...

thanks so much for the freebie. Sending prayers to you and you family. I just came back from visiting my parents. My dad in chemo treatments after battling colon cancer an then his kidneys started shutting down. They are healing themselves at the moment so we are so grateful. Safe travels and have a great visit xx

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you for your adorable art! Saying prayers!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

This is so adorable, I love it, thank you for sharing it hugs, Cathy K

MeinLilaPark said...

I really like the idea of hide and seek ladybugs! :) ☀☺ Thank you so much for it!
Hugs
Sandra

Anonymous said...

God's Blessing to your dad. Have a safe trip and wonderful visit.

Josephine Cox said...

Kim love the lady bugs with the flowers.Safe travel. Hugs Josie

JustYolie said...

Thank you Kim! :)

Suze said...

Hope you have a safe trip. Thanks for the freebie.

Claire Spielman said...

Thank you for the sweet digi..Wishing your Dad only the best!
Creative Wishe
Clare S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

mamichelle said...

Thanks for the cute flower! Have a safe trip. I hope everything goes well for your dad.