Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Thursday my friends.  It's almost time for another crafty weekend here at Oak Pond but I just couldn't wait to get started so I sat myself down in the studio last night for some artsy time.  I made this card using one of my images for a wonderful friend named Doris.  This is just a message to thank her for inviting Dear Husband and myself out for a wonderful, friend filled evening over dinner.   Enjoy your Thursday, hugs and happy crafting! -Kim
Card Recipe
Papers: Southworth Linen, Canson, DCWV Cardstock
Tools/Embellishments: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Satin Ribbon
Color Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
 
Challenges:

7 comments:

Esther said...

Absolutely gorgeous butterfly!!!!!

Lau W said...

Oh so nice card, very nice colors !
xxx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Kim, your coloring on this butterfly is over the top gorgeous!!! I love the way you used the white embossed background to make it pop. Gorgeous girlfriend! ~jeni :)

Florence said...

Wow! That butterfly is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to CAS wings challenge.
Florence.

Penny said...

Beautiful, Kim! Love that 'fly, and your coloring is wonderful! Love the pretty embossing, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

baileyrosy.com said...

Thanks so much for sharing this pretty card with us at ATCAS. That sure is one beautiful butterfly.

Marie

Cathy said...

Stunning butterfly Kim, the colours are beautiful, thanks for visiting my blog today :) Cathy