Monday, March 11, 2013

OPC Sponsors the Squirrel and the Fox!

Marvelous Monday my crafty friends.  I hope everyone had a nice start to the work week.
If you're looking for something fun to do, Oak Pond Creations is sponsoring this week's challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox.
The Squirrel and the Fox is a fortnightly challenge and begins on a Sunday.
It is managed by my wonderful, talented Aussie friends :)
The challenge theme is Autumn or Spring.  You can read the rules and join in on the fun
HERE
I was over-the-top ecstatic when I saw the cards created by this super talented design team. 
Check out these fabulous artistic creations, visit their blogs then leave each member a lovely comment.
 
 
 
 
 

I hope they've inspired you to create this week.  I hope you join the challenge!
 Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

1 comment:

Ann English said...

Love it! I can't wait to color mine up for Sunshine Mail!