Monday, March 25, 2013

Sketchbook News: New Illustrations!

Happy Monday my friends! I hope you had a magnificent start to your week.  I have a couple of new illustrations hot off the sketch book but first I want to remind you about the candy at Forever Friends.  Time is almost up for you to link up for a chance to win free digis from my shop.  You have until Saturday, March 30th.  Make sure to leave the design team lovely comments on their inspiration cards.  This is one super-talented group of designers.
 
On to this week's new releases.  Don't you just love this time of year?  Spring has finally arrived waking up flowers, bees are buzzing and birds are everywhere.  Spring is my favorite season.  It gives me such inspiration to create.  Right now I have a yard full of insects including these little guys that swoop and dive all day around our pond. 
Peek-a-boo Dragonflies flew into the shop
This time of year reminds me that it's almost time to hit the beaches.
I think these cute little crustaceans are up to no good.  These two reminded me of our vacations at Assateague Island, Maryland in the USA.  We would arm the children with flashlights in the evening hours and walk the beach, searching for Ghost Crabs.  Such fun and great memories.
Beach Crabs scuttled their way into the studio as well.
These images can be purchased in the studio by clicking on the desired image or my shop button at the top of the blog.  I wish each and every one of you a wonderful week.  Hugs and happy crafting!
-Kim

2 comments:

scrapclose2theheart said...

Kim~Both of these are adorable! :)

Ann English said...

Kim, these are so cute!