Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sketchbook News

Hello crafty friends are you having a Wonderful Wednesday?  The weekend is almost here.  I'm excited because my friends Linda from Turtle in the Sand and Jeni from Flip Flop Creations
are coming to Oak Pond for coffee and crafts. They are two of the most crafty, talented girls.  It's going to be a fun filled day full of paper crafting and coloring for the three of us. Stop by for a visit at Linda and Jeni's blogs and check out their beautiful cards.
On to the news.
This week Oak Pond is sponsoring the challenge at the Squirrel & the Fox.  You can see fabulous inspiration cards, make a card of your own and link up
for a chance to win free digi stamps from my Etsy shop.
 
I am also sponsoring a March candy give-away at Forever Friends.  For another chance to win, all you have to do is link up, no card creation necessary. To link up for the Forever Friends candy, click
Don't forget to leave some lovely comments for the design teams :)
 
I have a few drafts going on in my sketchbook this week.  You will see a few new images popping up in the shop this weekend.
Here's a sneak peek of one called "Bee Party"
Don't forget to grab my free digi listed just a few posts down.  Hide and Seek Ladybugs is free until tomorrow evening US Eastern Standard Time, then it will be watermarked and back in the shop so hurry:)  I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.  Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim
 

No comments: