Monday, April 8, 2013

Hot off the sketchbook: Nautical News!

Marvelous Monday!
It's going to be a beautiful day in Myrtle Beach, SC USA and I hope the sunshine spreads your way.  Unfortunately some of us will be spending the day indoors at IRL jobs (me included *sigh*)  but I see you got a chance to sneak away, clicked your computer mouse and landed here.  Perfect, because we're taking a trip to the beach for a tour of OPC's nautical themed images.
First I have to remind you about the Birthday Bash.  The challenge lasts the entire month of April and the Studio is filling up with new images every week.
Enter for your chance to win an amazing prize package.
 
 
Alright friends, grab your sunblock, it's time to take a walk along the beach for a tour of OPC Studio's "New" and "Nautical/Sea Life" sections at Etsy.
My newest Image is OPC's Anchor
 
Then we have those mischievous little Beach Crabs
 
Nearby we find OPC's Ship's Wheel
 
Followed by the every so elegant OPC's Octopus
 
 
and a Sandollar for your collection
 
These are just a few of the images available in the "NEW' and "Nautical/Sea Life" sections of the OPC Studio on Etsy.  I hope you enjoyed our beach tour today and I hope they inspire you to create!  Hugs and happy crafting. -Kim
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: