Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sketchbook News: New Release Kona and OPC Sponsors Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Wonderful Wednesday my crafty friends.  I hope your week is going well.
Are you coloring up your Oak Pond Image for the Birthday Bash Challenge?  I hope so because a great prize pack will go to one lucky winner.  The Challenge ends April 30th.
 
 
My boys are off from school the week allowing me to work extra hours at my IRL job as a veterinary technician at a local hospital.  I'm able to sketch during lunch time and I'm working on a nautical themed image that will be released this weekend so check back.
 
New in the studio:
That devilish dachshund is up to no good, AGAIN...
This is called "Kona does the Laundry"
You can purchase the new Kona in my Etsy Studio.
 
In addition to the Birthday Bash Challenge right here at Oak Pond,  this week I'm sponsoring the super-fun challenge over at
Stop by and join the fun.  Their theme is "New Crafting Trends."  Stop on over and check out the talented DT's gorgeous inspiration cards.  Make a card and enter, one lucky person will win 3 digis from my Etsy Studio.  Don't forget to leave the DT lovely comments. 
Have a beautiful Wednesday.  Hugs and happy crafting!
-Kim 

1 comment:

Linda Compton said...

That Kona is so helpful. Maybe he can find the missing socks. LOL Love the new look to your blog. Your banner is colored so beautifully I thought it was a photograph. Hugs and I can't wait to play in your Birthday Bash. Happy Birthday Oak Pond!!!!! Looking forward to another year of precious digis to color.