Friday, May 3, 2013

Fantastic Friday! The Winner is...

What a fantastic Friday and the day you've all waited for.
 First I want to thank everyone who joined in on the Birthday Bash.  I'm so grateful for all of my blog followers and crafty friends who have been with me this past year.  I'm looking forward to another great year of seeing your creations and being inspired by your talent.
The winner chosen at random for Oak Pond Creations First Birthday Bash Challenge is....
 
#2 Dee
CONGRATULATIONS!
Dee, please contact me via e-mail with your mailing address and I will ship your fabulous prize package out to you ASAP and give you the code for your $5.00 OPC Etsy Studio Coupon.
 
Wait, wait....don't go yet!  The remaining fabulous participants are winner too.  You lovely, crafty, artists will get a free digital stamp of your choice from my Etsy Studio.
Your cards were AMAZING!  I thoroughly enjoyed each and every entry.  You are so very talented.  Visit Oak Pond Creations Studio, pick out your stamp and e-mail me with your choice.  I will send it right out to you.  Congratulations everyone :)
Thank you all so much for joining the party!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs and Happy Crafting! -Kim

7 comments:

Diane said...

Soooo jealous Dee, but have lots and lots of FUN with your fab goodies !!

hugs Diane xx

Diane J said...

Congratulations Dee... your card is lovely, enjoy your prize.
Diane x

Jennifer Scull said...

congratulations to Dee! what a wonderful card! :)

Linda Compton said...

Oh this card sure deserved the win. It is amazing. Yeah for offering a free digi. You are not only very talented, but very generous too. Thank you Kim

Charlene Mitchell said...

congrats Dee . . . have fun with your new goodies!!

Sharon said...

Congrats Dee your card is wonderful. Thank you for the digi.

deesdesigns said...

OMG! I just saw I was the lucky winner of your fabulous prize. I had a great time coloring up this fabulous stamp so I feel like a double winner - I was able to make an awesome card and win a terrific prize! Thanks so much!!! Dee