Tuesday, May 21, 2013

OPC sponsors Robyn's Fetish Challenge

Happy Tuesday! 
I hope everyone is having a great week.  This week Oak Pond Creations is sponsoring
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog


 The theme is "Four Legged Friends."
Stop on over and check out the wonderful inspiration cards created by the design team and don't forget to leave them some lovely comments. 
Grab your Copics, Prismas, Pro-markers, your papers and get crafty this week!
You might be the winner of this challenge and be able to choose some digital illustrations from Oak Pond Creations Studio.  Maybe you'll choose:
Digital Stamp Dachshund

or
Digital Stamp Snail
All images come to you in black and white only.
I have colored the above images with Prisma Pencils for inspiration.
 
I hope you have a happy, creative week and I hope to see you over at Robyn's Fetish for the challenge!  Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim
 
 

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks ever so much Kim for your fantastic comment you left on my blog !! Wasn't sure what you would think about my card, so glad it made you laugh sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi Kim,
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, its was great to work with your images over at Robyn's Fetish challenge/Design Team, thanks for being a sponsor Cheers Sue N x

Linda Compton said...

I choose digital stamp snail. He's too darn cute. LOL