Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday!

 
It's a wonderful Wednesday.  I took this photo a few years ago a Brookgreen Gardens here, in South Carolina, USA.  This was a very determined butterfly with a vice grip on it's dinner.  It must have been one tasty flower!  (Hmmm...Good name for a new illustration?) I don't know about you but I've been suffering from a huge 'bout of Spring Fever.  I just love this time of year.
I want to thank everyone who made a card and joined the fun at Oak Pond's Creations First Birthday Bash Challenge.  You are one talented group of individuals.  There is one grand prize candy winner who will be chosen at random and announced on Friday, May 3rd
but everyone who entered gets a surprise from OPC 
so please check back on Friday!
Until then, you can see the fabulous entries at www.oakpondcreations.blogspot.com
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

4 comments:

Linda said...

Ooo, I love surprises!!

Tanya said...

Ooh yay surprises :D Fantastic photo too, so beautiful!

Tanya xx

Sharon said...

Love the butterfly photo. Surprise who does not like surprises.

Penny said...

What a gorgeous photo! WOW! :^)
Hugs, Penny